Pharmacy, Technology, Network Management, Behavioral, Marketing & Communications, Compliance, Legal, Sales, Nursing
- M&A activity created fluctuating volumes; this, coupled with a growing and diversifying business intensified the need for a scalable dual provider RPO solution.
- Diversified hiring:
- Challenged with short deadlines to fill a variety of positions across a global portfolio that range from general to highly specialized and include both high- and low-volume job families.
- Internal mobility:
- Executive-level initiatives focused on employee mobility; a lack of internal skills mapping functionality created the need to advance an internal mobility program with best-in-class solutioning.
- Virtual solutions:
- With pandemic restrictions, previous face-to-face solutions needed to quickly be replaced with innovative virtual solutions.
- Innovation imperatives:
- In addition to general process recommendations and optimizations, there was an increased need for providing creative, innovative ideas in a systematic way to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Healthcare hiring:
- Limited and highly competitive talent pool for licensed healthcare professionals; volume demand spikes due to global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rapidly evolving business needs due to acquisitions and extreme growth was compounded when COVID-19 added an additional layer of complexity and compressed timelines. Delivery became even more timebound with critical projects tied to COVID-19 testing readiness, vaccine distribution, and other global healthcare needs.